Cleveland loses another starter. The Cleveland Cavaliers have announced that starting Center Anderson Varejao is done for the remainder of the season after suffering an ankle injury Thursday during practice. It will require surgery which he is expected to receive within the next few days.
- Breaking: former Miami #Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga has passed away at age 80 3 hours ago
- RT @RamblersMBB: Final: See you Saturday! #Loyola - 69 Nevada - 68 #OnwardLU #MVCHoops #NoFinishLine #LUCMBB100 https://t.co/mmMmDrs8Ir 17 hours ago
- RT @CBSSports: THE RAMBLERS ARE ELITE https://t.co/YDwcZDsxRA 17 hours ago
- RT @BleacherReport: Big Baller Blocked https://t.co/AdECRq22Wb 17 hours ago
- @MMehtaNYDN what’s the odds they sign Hurns as well?? 17 hours ago